Are You Magnesium Deficient?
Only about 25 percent of US adults are getting the recommended daily amount of magnesium (and even that may not be enough).
If you suffer from any of the symptoms below chances are that low levels of magnesium are to blame.
Take this quick TEST and see if you could possibly be affected by low levels of magnesium:
1) Do you consume one or more caffeinated drinks per day?
2) Do you consume one or more alcoholic beverages per day?
3) Do you suffer from Anxiety?
4) Do you experience Rigid and Inflexible Bones?
5) Do you have High Blood Pressure?
6) Do you experience Low Energy?
7) How is the quality of your sleep? Do you experience Inability to Sleep?
8) Are you easily stressed?
9) Do you suffer from PMS and Hormonal Imbalances?
10) Do you find yourself to be more irritable than usual?
11) Do you have High Cholesterol?
12) Do you have Osteoporosis?
13) Have you experienced Unexplained Weight Gain?
14) Do you suffer from Consistent Headaches?
15) Do you suffer from Abnormal Heart Rhythm?
16) Do you have Muscle Tension, Spasm, Cramps?
17) Do you experience Chronic Fatigue?
If you have responded yes to 2 or more of the above questions, you may have low levels of magnesium. If you’ve recently had a blood test, you might assume it would show a magnesium deficiency. However, only 1 percent of magnesium in your body is distributed in your blood, making a simple sample of magnesium from a serum magnesium blood test marginally useful.
Healthy4You® offers a full range of magnesium chloride supplements including, soaks, oils, and sprays that can be easily implemented into your daily routine.